Thursday 1 October 2015

The Unique Beauty Of Patrick O'Mely

Hello Art Lovers.

Unique beauty is today’s theme.

My favourite movie growing up was The Good, The Bad & The Ugly.

The ‘man with no name’ was my hero and I wanted to grow up to be just like him.

As I grew up I realised that my favourite character in the movie was Tuco, played by Eli Wallach. I had more in common with Tuco and could easier relate to his character.

I also realised what made this movie truly great was the soundtrack provided by the immortal Ennio Morricone.

The unique beauty of his music is what resinates with me as an adult.

Patrick O’Mely also has a unique beauty to his art.

One look at Patrick’s works and his unique genius hits you hard like the theme song to The Good, The Bad & The Ugly.

I love unique beauty and I know a lot of you do too.

Come on down to the gallery and check out the unique beauty of Patrick O’Mely.


Nullius in verba.









No comments:

Post a Comment