Thursday 13 August 2015

Jennie Rutz... From Sicily With Love



Hello Art Lovers and welcome to this week’s edition of the Urban Paradise Art Gallery blog.

Today we will be featuring the works of a brand new artist who has come to us from Canada via Sicily.

Jennie Rutz is a wonderful and talented young artist whose work has had many fellow art lovers flocking to the gallery.

Here are a few comments from some of the people who have seen her work.

“The woman in the picture is reminds me of a beautiful, strong willed lady who is enjoying life and her travels abroad”... Algy Longworth

“The art is flawless, every picture tells its own story of a young woman’s travels. I could look at these pictures all day”... Captain Hugh C. Drummond

“It reminds me of my youth when I was full of life and everything around me was a mystery”... Phyllis Clavering

“I rather like it!!”.. ‘Tenny’ Tennison

I have placed some of her pictures on the blog today for you to enjoy art lovers.

Remember my photos do not do such beautiful works of art justice, so if you want to see what everyone is raving about, come on down to the Urban Paradise Art Gallery.

Nullius in verba.






No comments:

Post a Comment