Wednesday 26 August 2015

A Global Outcry For Melanie Glenister



Hello Art Lovers

I have received some mail recently about the absence of a popular artist from this blog.

The artist in question is Melanie Glenister and her work has been admired all over Australia and the world.

Her fans have written in, from every corner of the globe, to let me know that they are not happy with me for not publishing their favourite artist’s work. Each letter said the same thing, that I should get her up on the blog as soon as possible.


I am a messenger of the people. I pride myself on giving the art loving masses what they want. So without further ado I proudly present the beautiful art work of Melanie Glenister.

I have also decided to publish some of your letters concerning Melanie’s work next week as well as putting up a second blog containing her art.

Enjoy.

 Nullius in verba.







No comments:

Post a Comment