Wednesday 19 August 2015

The Genius Of Brett Williams



‘Dream, dream, dream, dream
 Dream, dream, dream, dream
 When I want you in my arms
 When I want you and all your charms
 Whenever I want you, all I have to do is
 Dream, dream, dream, dream
 When I feel blue in the night
 and I need you to hold me tight
 Whenever I want you
 All I have to do is dream.’....The Everly Brothers



Everybody loves a good dream and when you combine good dreams with great art, you get the genius of Brett Williams.

One look at Brett’s work and you are immediately transported into a realm of beauty where you can dwell in peace and tranquillity, as if you were lost in your favourite dream.

I could talk about how wonderful Brett’s art work is for days but the old saying that a picture is worth a 1000 words rings true in this instance.

Enjoy this collection of  art and if you would like to see more, come on down to the gallery where you can see more of this wonderful and unique genius, Brett Williams.

Nullius in verba.













No comments:

Post a Comment