Wednesday 21 September 2016

Natorie Rae's Awsome Art



Hello Art Lovers

It has been a while since I have brought you a real find in the world of art.

Brace yourselves, because I have a new artist whose work has been eclipsing the art world in the last couple of months.

Natorie Rae is a fresh and exciting young artist whose work has been getting rave reviews from patrons of the Urban Paradise Art Gallery.

Annabelle West, from the Hudson River section of New York, allowed me to quote her,

“Natorie’s art is fantastic! Ever since I inherited my Uncle Cyrus West’s estate, I have been travelling around the world in search of new and beautiful art. I am drawn to Natorie’s work like a cat to a canary. This is truly some of the best artwork I have seen in a long while.

Owe it to yourself to come on down to the Urban Paradise Art Gallery and see these wonderful works of art.

Nullius in verba.






No comments:

Post a Comment